Working at Google
Analog Designer/Engineer - Mountain View
This position is based in Mountain View, CA.
Google organizes information and makes it accessible and useful. To improve accessibility, Google is experimenting with a few wireless communications systems including some completely novel concepts. We are building a small team of top-notch Logic Designers and Analog Designers aimed at nothing less than making the entire world's information accessible from anywhere for free. Are you in?
Analog Designer requirements:
- Electrical Engineering or related technical degree.
- First-rate Analog Designer with more than 5 years experience.
- Extensive circuit modeling and analysis experience.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Experience with switching power supply design a plus.
- Ham radio license a plus.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company
location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.